Altamonte Springs City Hall is located at 225 Newburyport Avenue, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701.
Washington Kilmer came from Cincinnati in 1870 and settled, naming the place Altamont. The "e" was added in 1882 when the Altamonte Land, Hotel and Navigation company, developers of the core of the community, provided the present name, Altamonte Springs, about 1882. The city was incorporated in 1920. [en.wikipedia.org, accessed August, 2014]
Nearby Towns: Longwood City • Winter Park City •