East Windsor Town Hall is located at 11 Rye Street, Broad Brook, CT 06016.
Beginnings [1, 2]<
The eastern bank of the Connecticut River was used as a summer pasture by families from Windsor, but was not safe for a permanent settlement until the end of King Philip's War in 1676. A parish was organized in 1695. The town was incorporated in 1768. Much of the original Town of Windsor now falls within the bounds of South Windsor.