San Bernardino City Hall is located at 300 North D Street, San Bernardino, CA 92418.
San Bernardino as described in 1939 
The Name San Bernardino was given by a party of missionaries, soldiers and Indians from the San Gabriel Mission under Padre Francisco Dumetz, who entered the valley on May 20, 1810, the feast day of San Bernardino of Siena. In 1851 Captain Jefferson Hunt arrived in the valley with a party of 500 Mormons from Salt Lake, who bought Rancho San Bernardino for $77,000 in 1852, and laid out a city along the broad, spacious lines of Salt Lake City. The Mormons remained dominant here until 1857 when Brigham Young, anxious to center his flock in Utah, issued a recall. San Bernardino is today a railroad and fruit-packing center.
Nearby Towns: Rialto City •