Denver Borough Hall is located at 501 Main Street, Denver PA 17517; phone: 717-336-2831.
Incorporated from East Cocalico Township in 1900. Settled by Jacob Brubaker and A. R. Royer, in 1863, and when the railroad was opened the place was called "Union House," then "Miller House," and subsequently changed to Denver. Manufacturing was early a chief industry, leading products being hats, textiles, cigars, shoes, and cigar boxes. Population in 1940 was 1,428.