Located near Berwyn, and started in 1955 by Frank D. Crew, Malvern builder, Berwyn Downs takes its name from the fact that the residential development was laid out on rich meadowlands. 
Homes are typically 3 bedrooms with 1-1/2 baths, basement, attic and 1-car garage.
- Pinkowski, Edward. Chester County Place Names,, Sunshine Press, Philadelphia, 1962
Berwyn Downs Map
Bartholomew Road • Midland Avenue • Waterloo Avenue • Woodside Avenue
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 103007 • Privacy