banner search whats new site index home

Jefferson County Wisconsin




Arthur R. Hoard House, national register,1853,merchants ave,fort atkinson,wi

Photo: Arthur R. Hoard House, ca. 1853, 323 Merchants Avenue, Fort Atkinson, WI. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. Photographed by User:Teemu08 (own work), 2011, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed March, 2013.

Jefferson County administrative offices are located at 320 South Main Street, Jefferson, WI 53549; phone: 920-674-7101.

Jefferson County began being settled around 1836; The county seat was established at Jefferson, between the Rock and Crawfish Rivers, about 1838.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Privacy | Disclaimer
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019
The Gombach Group • Contact • 3051