Seven Valleys Borough
Seven Valleys Borough Hall is located at 57 Church Street, Seven Valleys PA 17360; phone: 717-428-0231.
Incorporated from Springfield Township, August 23, 1892. German settlers took up land about 1740. They were Seventh Day Baptists, who came from their settlement at Ephrata, Lancaster County, and as members of the "Sieben Tagers," the place came to be known as Seven Valleys; but there are not seven valleys in the vicinity. The railroad station was called Smyser, for the first merchant in the town. When the post office was established in 1838 it was given its present name.