New Salem Borough Hall is located at 80 North Water Street, Lancaster PA 17603.
Incorporated from North Cordorus Township July 24, 1876. A hotel known as "Six Mile House" stood on the site of the town for nearly half a century. Jonathan Neff owned much of the land near the hotel, and the inhabitants called it Neffstown. When incorporated it was named York New Salem.
Nearby Towns: Dover Twp • Jacobus Boro • Jefferson Boro • Loganville Boro • North York Boro • Seven Valleys Boro • Spring Garden Twp • Spring Grove Boro • West Manchester Twp • West York Boro • York City •