- Parsons Glen Map
- School District: Wissahickon
- Post Office: Ambler
- Zip Code: 19002
- Builder(s): Philomeno & Salamone
- Elementary School: Lower Gwynedd
Parsons Glen is a residential development of approximately 18 detached, single family homes built circa 2001 by Philomeno & Salamone. Interior living space ranges from 4,500-7,700 sq. ft with a median of approximately 6,900 sqft. Median lot size is approximately three-quarters of an acre.
Nearby — see the Interactive Map*
- Gwynedd Mercy College – you can walk to it.
- Montgomery County Community College – less than 3 miles
- Lower Gwynedd Elementary School – approximately 2 miles
- Golf – within an approximate 5-mile radius of this neighborhood are more than half a dozen golf courses.
- Evansburg State Park, approximately 6 miles
- Montgomery Mall – less than 5 miles
- Historic Ambler Borough – less than 4 miles
- Historic Lansdale Borough – less than 3 miles
- County Seat, Norristown – less than 10 miles
- Center City Philadelphia – about 30 miles
Access to the Parsons Glen neighborhood is from Evans Road onto Parsons Lane.