banner search whats new site index home

West Lampeter Township


West Lampeter municipal offices are located at 852 Village Road, Lampeter PA 17537; phone: 717-464-3731.

Lancaster County was formed form Chester County in 1729. At that time Lampeter was created as a large municipality, and subsequently (in 1841) it was divided virtually down the center forming East and West Lampeter Townships. The namesake of the towns is Lampeter, Wales, a college town.

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact • 10276 • Privacy | Disclaimer