East Earl Town Hall is located at 4610 Division Highway, East Earl, PA 17519.
East Earl  was created from Earl Township in 1851. The earliest settlers in this area were Welsh, who came in 1722, in what became Caernoarvon Township. They were soon followed by Germans, whose descendants are still numerous in the region. The population in 1940 was 2,638; in 2000, 5,723.
[ continue ]
[ continued ]
East Earl  is a Township of the Second Class incorporated in 1851 and governed by a three- member Board of Supervisors elected for staggered six year terms. They establish policies and regula- tions in order to maintain the health, safety and welfare of the residents of the Township. They appoint members to the various advisory and authority boards.
The Township is in the eastern Lancaster County School district and has over 56 miles of Township roads maintained by four full-time road and property department employees.
Nearby Towns: Brecknock Twp • New Holland Boro • Terre Hill Boro •