Millersburg Borough Hall is located at 101 West Street, Millersburg PA 17061.
Millersburg was laid out in July of the year 1807, by Daniel Miller. The town is pleasantly situated north of Berry's mountain, at the confluence of the Wisconisco creek with the Susquehanna, twenty-three miles north of Harrisburg on the road leading to Sunbury. It stands on an elevated spot a short distance from the river.
The first settlers of this region were Huguenots. Francis Jaques, or Jacobs, resided some time at Halifax, but afterwards located here, where he had "taken up" several thousand acres of land. Among others, Kleim Larue, (Laroi) Shorra or Jury, Werts, Stoever and Shutts, were early settlers here. Millersburg is becoming a place of considerable importance, being situated near the coal regions, with which it communicates by the Lykens Valley Railroad, and with Harrisburg by the Wisconisco canal and the Northern Central Railroad.
The site of the present town was formerly a pine forest, and an original lot owner could procure enough pine lumber to build a comfortable dwelling. The place was settled some time prior to the time it was laid out. Daniel Miller, the proprietor, and John Miller, his brother, emigrated from Lancaster county about the year 1790 and "took up" some four hundred acres of land and commenced a settlement, probably in the year 1794, which was finally laid out into town lots, as above stated. The prediction of a local historian touching the prosperity of Millersburg has been fulfilled to a large extent, for the Millersburg of today  is quite a flourishing town, and the centre of transportation of a large amount of coal.
On the 8th of April, 1850, an act was passed and approved by the Legislature of Pennsylvania incorporating Millersburg into a borough. From that time its progress has been rapid. Its business and social interests are now represented by five general and two drug stores and one hardware store, two confectioneries, two stove and tinware stores, two harness shops, a shoe store, a wholesale tobacco establishment, one national and one discount bank, two hotels and two restaurants, five common schools and three churches and a newspaper. Its manufactories are two tanneries, two steam saw mills, two sash, door and blind planing mills, one foundry, and one shingle mill.