Liverpool Borough Hall is located at Pine and Locust Streets (P.O. Box M), Liverpool PA 17045.
Beginnings John Staily warranted the plot on which Liverpool was originally laid out. He deeded it to John Huggins in 1808, who had it surveyed and plotted. Samuel Haas laid out the town of Northern Liberties, adjoining Liverpool, in 1818. The Borough of Liverpool was incorporated in 1832 and included the section known as Northern Liberties.