West Grove Borough municipal offices are located at 117 Rosehill Avenue, West Grove, PA 19390.
The borough is contained wholly within the boundaries of London Grove Township.
A terse listing in Polk's 1882 Gazetteer presents West Grove as having a rose nursery, 3 flour mills, and about 300 residents. About 1860, the same year the Philadelphia and Baltimore Central Railroad laid track through the area, Joseph Pyle opened a general store. The Borough was incorporated in 1894 with John P. Cheyney installed as its first mayor. The area and population had grown, not in small part, due to the Dingee and Conrad Nursery (Charles Dingee and Alfred Conrad) who in 1868 commenced growing nursery products, mainly fruit trees and roses. By the late 1880s, shipping of nursery products made West Grove the second largest post office in Chester County. By the 1900's, West Grove was commonly referred to as the "Home of the Roses."
Nearby Towns: Avondale Boro • East Marlborough Twp • Elk Twp • Franklin Twp • London Britain Twp • London Grove Twp • Londonderry Twp • New Garden Twp • New London Twp • Penn Twp • West Marlborough Twp •