Borough municipal offices are located at 71 Pequea Avenue, Honey Brook, PA 19344.
The borough is wholly contained within the boundaries of Honey Brook Township.
Incorporated in 1891, the area was settled as early as 1815. Originally called Waynebrook, the name was changed when a post office was established to avoid confusion with a Waynebrook post office elsewhere in the state.
Nearby Towns: Caernarvon Twp • Caernarvon Twp • Elverson Boro • Honey Brook Twp • New Morgan Boro • West Brandywine Twp • West Nantmeal Twp • West Sadsbury Twp •