New Morgan Borough municipal offices are located at 75 Grace Boulevard, Building D., Morgantown PA 19543.
New Morgan was incorporated May 10, 1988.
The area which is now the borough was the site of Grace Mines, built and operated after iron ore was discovered from an "airborne magnetometer" in 1949. Mines were named from Eugene C. Grace who was, at the time, president of Bethlehem Steel. The company quietly began purchasing the land after the discovery was made. 
Nearby Towns: Birdsboro Boro • Caernarvon Twp • Caernarvon Twp • Elverson Boro • Honey Brook Boro • Honey Brook Twp • Robeson Twp • Wallace Twp • West Nantmeal Twp •