Glenfield Borough Hall is located at 299 Dawson Avenue, Sewickley PA 15143.
Glenfield Borough was incorporated December 4, 1875, from the southeastern part of Aleppo, under the name of Camden, which was changed to the present style March 9, 1876, by decree of court. The town proper occupies a narrow valley at the mouth of Kilbuck Run, and was built up between 1868 and 1872, with the occasional addition of a building since that time. The population was 538 in 1880. The churches are Thorn chapel, Methodist Episcopal, built in 1874, and the Presbyterian, organized in 1876. William Raffley was appointed postmaster at Glenfield in January, 1876.
Nearby Towns: Avalon Boro • Bellevue Boro • Ben Avon Boro • Coraopolis Boro • Franklin Park Boro • McKees Rocks Borough • Pennsbury Vlg Boro • Sewickley Boro • Stowe Township • Thornburg Boro •