Home | Whats New | Site Index | Search

Jackson Township

Franklin County, Ohio

Jackson Township administrative offices are located at 3756 Hoover Road, Grove City, OH 43123.
Phone: 614‑875‑0100.

Neighborhoods

Jackson Township was originally settled in 1805 by Hugh Grant who moved to Ohio from Maryland with his wife, Catherine Barr, and purchased 450 acres along the Scioto River. The township (one of more than 1,300 in Ohio) was created in 1815.