Middleport Village Hall is located at 24 Main Street, Middleport, NY 14105.
The Village of Middleport sprang up as a settlement following completion of the Erie Canal in 1825 and took its name from its location on the canal, midway between Lockport and Albion. The first post office was established about 1825 in the store of James Northam, the first merchant in the community. The village was incorporated in 1859.
Nearby Towns: Medina Vlg •