Mesquite City Hall is located at 10 East Mesquite Boulevard, Mesquite, NV 89027; phone: 702‑346‑5295.
Mesquite as described in 1940 
Mesquite is a trade center of a ranching country settled by Mormons in 1880 on the bank of the Virgin River. It was abandoned a few years later, but resettled by Mormons in 1895. It sits at a location on the River across from the town of Bunkerville.