Home | Whats New | Site Index | Search

Ocean Acres

Stafford Twp, Ocean County, NJ

Development in Ocean Acres began about 1970 and continued through the 2000s winding down around 2015. Most lot sizes range from about 1/5th to 1/2 acre. The majority of the homes (about 97%) are detached, single family with twin townhomes making up the remaining, approximately 3%. Home style include Colonials, Raanches, Contemprary and Cape Cod style. Living Places estimates that about 85% of the homes have garages and about 25% have basements.

Ocean Acres is generally bounded by Barnegat Road (Route 72) on the south, Atlantic Hills Boulevard on the west, the Garden State Parkway on the east, and various residential streets on the north.

Street Names
Academy Lane • Admiral Avenue • Ahoy Road • Albatross Avenue • Anchor Avenue • Atlantis Avenue • Autumn Oak Lane • Bark Road • Barnacle Drive • Barracuda Road • Beach Lane • Beacon Avenue • Bluejacket Avenue • Bonita Lane • Bosun Avenue • Bounty court • Bowline Road • Bowsprit Road • Breakers Drive • Brigantine Road • Buccaneer Lane • Bulkhead Avenue • Buoy Avenue • Canal Avenue • Canoe Lane • Canvas court • Capstan Avenue • Captain Road • Castaway Road • Clearwater Avenue • Clipper Avenue • Clipper Court • Coast Avenue • Commodore Road • Compass court • Compass Road • Coral Lane • Cove Court • Crest Avenue • Crew Lane • Crown Court • Crows Nest Road • Cruise Road • Cutlass Avenue • Cutter Lane • Daniels Drive • Delta Lane • Dinghy Road • Dock Avenue • Dogwood Road • Dolphin Road • Driftwood Avenue • Eddy Road • Equinox Road • Fairway Drive • Fathom Avenue • Flipper Avenue • Float Avenue • Flotsam Road • Forecastle Avenue • Gaff Road • Galleon Road • Galley Avenue • Gangway Lane • Golfview Drive • Gunwale Road • Hatch Lane • Hawser Avenue • Helm Avenue • Hull Drive • Hull Road • Inboard Avenue • Inlet Avenue • Ketch Road • Lakeview Drive • Lanyard Drive • Launch Road • Lazy Oak Lane • Leeward Road • Liberty Avenue  • Lighthouse Drive • Longboat Road • Lubbers Lane • Mainsail Avenue • Mariner Avenue • Mariner Lane • Matey Avenue • Mermaid Drive • Middie Lane • Midship Avenue • Mizzen Avenue • Mooring Road • Nautilus Drive • Navy Lane • Neptune Drive • Oar Lane • Outboard Avenue • Outrigger Lane • Painter Lane • Pirate Lane • Privateer Road • Pulley Avenue • Quadrant Road • Raft Avenue • Reef Avenue • Reel Avenue • Ripple Avenue • Riptide Avenue • Rudder Avenue • Sailing Road • Sailor Avenue • Salty Avenue • Sandy circle • Schooner Avenue • Schooner Rd Road • Schooner Road • Seashell Avenue • Seaspray Road • Serpent Lane • Sextant Drive • Shark Lane • Shore Avenue • Shoveler Lane • Skipper Road • Sloop Road • Smugglers court • Spar Road • Spinnaker Avenue • Spray Road • Starboard Avenue • Steamer Avenue • Steering Lane • Stern Avenue • Stormy Road • Stowaway Drive • Surf Avenue • Swordfish Road • Tackle Avenue • Tiller Avenue • Toggle Road • Topsail Lane • Topside Road • Torpedo Road • Treasure Avenue • Trim Lane • Tuna Court • Twin Court • Vessel Lane • Voyager Drive • Voyager Lane • Wave Road • Whispering Oak circle • Whitecap Avenue • Winding Oak trail • Windlass Drive • Yeoman Road