Delaware Township municipal offices are located at 570 Rosemont‑Ringoes Road, Sergeantsville, NJ 08557.
The Delaware and Raritan Canal originates near Delaware Township's hamlet of Raven Rock. While the township was established in 1838, one of the oldest settlements dates to ca. 1700 when a man name Thatcher settled in what would become Sergeantsville, named for revolutionary war hero, Charles Sergeant. [www.co.hunterdon.nj.us, accessed June, 2013]
Nearby Towns: Flemington Boro • Frenchtown Boro • Kingwood Twp • Lambertville City • New Hope Boro • Solebury Twp • Stockton Boro • West Amwell Twp •