North Hampton Town Hall is located at 233 Atlantic Avenue, North Hampton, NH 03862.
First settled in 1639, North Hampton was incorporated as a separate township in 1742 after the New Hampshire/Massachusetts border was ultimately settled. The town was the birthplace of General Henry Dearborn who commanded American forces during the War of 1812.
Population in 1790 was approximately 650; in 2009, the population estimate was more than 4,500. 
Nearby Towns: Hampton Town •