Bedford Town Hall is located at 24 North Amherst Road, Bedford, NH 03110.
Bedford was incorporated in 1750; it was originally called Souhegan East. In 1853 approximately 346 families occupied 315 houses. Postmaster was Oliver L. Kendall. Occupations listed for the town included: a pastor, physicians, attorney, soap maker, tanner, brick makers, lumbermen, saw and paling mill workers, dry goods store proprietors, boot and shoe maker, grist mills, blacksmiths, harness maker, wheelwrights and innkeepers.
Nearby Towns: Goffstown Town • Manchester City •