Harrison County Mississippi
Photo: Clemens House, ca. 1850, 764 Water Street, Biloxi, MS. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. Photographed by user: Woodlot (own work), 2011, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed October, 2013.
Harrison County administrative offices are located at 1801 23rd Avenue, Gulfport MS 39501; phone: 228-865-4070.
Established in 1841, the County was named for William Henry Harrison (1773-1841), the 9th U.S. president.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact