Photo: Orson Everitt House, ca. 1899, 39040 West Seven Mile Road, Livonia, MI. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. Photographed by user:Andrew Jameson (own work), 2010, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed August, 2013.
Livonia City Hall is located at 33000 Civic Center Drive, Livonia, MI 48154.
Livonia was named around 1832 by early settlers who had come to the area from Livonia (Livingston County), New York.
Established as Livonia Township in 1835, it was changed to a city form of government in 1950.
Nearby Towns: Farmington City • Farmington Hills City •