Grandville City Hall is located at 3195 Wilson Avenue SW, Grandville, MI 49418.
The area along the Grand River was originally inhabited by the Ottawa and other Native American tribes, as can be seen by the Indian Mounds Memorial Park, approximately 3 miles to the north of Grandville. The first white settler in Grandville was Luther Lincoln in 1832, who came down the Grand River with his party and stayed the winter there. In the spring, he purchased land from the White Pigeon land office, and the settlement was given a post in 1834. Grandville was first organized as a village in 1887. The construction of the community's first railroad depot in 1872 greatly impacted the growth of the village, which was incorporated into a city in 1933.
Nearby Towns: Wyoming City •