Swansea Town Hall is located at 81 Main Street, Swansea, MA 02777.
Swansea was settled around 1632 and incorporated in 1668. It was part of Old Rehoboth. The Baptists, who had settled in Rehoboth in 1649 under Obadiah Holmes, created the new town. It is noted that here is where the first blood was shed (in 1675) in King Philip's War. At one time ship building was a significant enterprise.
Nearby Towns: Bristol Town • Fall River City • Warren Town •