Cornelia City Hall is located at 181 Larkin Street, Cornelia, GA 30531.
Founded about 1870, Cornelia was first known as "Tom Paine's Post Office," and, subsequently as "Blaine Depot" and "Rabun Gap Junction." Incorporated in 1887, it was named for Cornelia Barrow, the wife of Judge Barrow, an early, prominent figure. [City of Cornelia History, www.habershamga.com, accessed May, 2011.]
Nearby Towns: Clarkesville City • Demorest City • Mount Airy Town •