Dacula City Hall is located at 42 Harbins Road, Dacula, GA 30019.
Originally known as Hoke or Hokeville, Dacula began as a railroad town along the Georgia, Carolina and Northern Railway. The first settler in the area was probably J. W. Hamilton who built a house here around 1891. The city was incorporated in 1905. Dr. S. L. Hinton served as the first mayor. The city was named John W. Freeman, the first postmaster by selecting and arranging letters from nearby cities of Decatur and Atlanta.