Photo: Comstock-Harris House, ca. 1871, 724 Bonita Drive, Winter Park, FL. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. Photographed by User:Ebyabe (own work), 2007, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed February, 2014.
Winter Park City Hall is located at 401 South Park Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789.
Winter Park as described in 1939 
Winter Park, a suburb of Orlando, built around Lakes Maitland, Osceola, Virginia and Killarney, has been called a town that has become a university, because of the part Rollins College, a progressive co-educational school, played in the life of the community. The town was founded as Lakeview in 1858, its name being changed to Osceola in 1870 and to Winter Park in 1881, when New Englanders laid out a new 600-acre townsite according to a city plan which has since been followed.
Nearby Towns: Altamonte Springs City •