North Haven town Hall is located at 18 Church Street, North Haven, CT 06473.
North Haven, formerly a part of New Haven, was made a parish in 1716. The town of North Haven was incorporated in 1786. The first settler was William Bradley, an officer in Cromwell's army, who located here about 1650 on land held by Governor Theophilus Eaton. Brick making was an early principal industry. In the last half of the 18th century there was considerable shipbuilding on the Quinnipiac River.
Nearby Towns: East Haven Town • Hamden Town • New Haven City • North Branford Town • Wallingford Town •