North Branford Town Hall is located at 909 Foxon Road, North Branford, CT 06471.
The North Branford region was first settled as early as 1680. The Town of North Branford was incorporated in 1831. In the 1930s, there were two competing centers: Northford and North Branford, divided by Totoket Mountain.
Nearby Towns: Branford Town • East Haven Town • Guilford Town • North Haven Town • Wallingford Town •