Warren Town Hall is located at 50 Cemetery Road, Warren, CT 06754.
Formerly part of Kent, Warren was settled about 1737. The parish of East Greenwich was organized in 1750. The town was incorporated in 1786 and named for General Joseph Warren, the Massachusetts Revolutionary War hero who lost his life at Bunker Hill. The town consists of a high plateau, bordered on the south by Lake Waramaug.
The village of Warren is the site of a Congregational Church built in 1818. About half a mile north is a ca. 1793 brick school house, one of the oldest in New England, continuously used into the 1930s.
Nearby Towns: Washington Town •