The Old Wilton Town Hall is located at 69 Ridgefield Road, Wilton CT 06897. As of this posting (May 2010) the Old Town Hall serves as the home of the Wilton Garden Club, founded in 1921. Phone 203-834-1032.
The Hall was built in 1832.  It was erected on property given by Nathan Comstock to the Town of Wilton with the provision that it be used as a Town Hall and that it be erected with a cupola. It was completed in 1832. Image below is a copy of a photograph of the north elevation taken in 1937.