Wilton Town Hall is located at 238 Danbury Road, Wilton CT 06897.
Wilton was settled about 1705, organized as a parish in 1726, and incorporated from Norwalk as a separate town in 1801. The name was taken from Wilton in the English Wiltshire. The town consists of a main north and south ridge between two valleys, through which the highway runs. Tryon's force passed through Wilton on its retreat from the Danbury raid. In the early 20th century, Wilton was known for its many large estates.