Catlin Court was the first cohesive neighborhood to be laid in Glendale, ca. 1914 by Mae Catlin Hansen and her husband, Otto. There are a few multi family residences, although the majority of the 80-plus homes are single family, many of which are preserved and/or restored Craftsman Bungalows.
Catlin Court Historic District was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992.
57th Avenue North • 57th Drive North • 58th Avenue North • 58th Drive North • 59th Avenue North • Gardenia Avenue West • Myrtle Avenue West • Northview Avenue West • Palmaire Avenue West • State Avenue West