Gilbert Town Hall is located at 50 East Civic Center Drive, Gilbert, AZ 85296.
The community of Gilbert's beginnings date to 1902 when William Gilbert provided land for a Phoenix and Eastern Railway right-of-way to connect Florence and Phoenix. By 1910 a general store had been opened and in 1912 a post office was established. That same year Mormons fleeing Mexico's Panch Villa began settling here. The town was incorporated in 1920. In the early 20th century the town was surrounded by dairy, cotton and alfalfa farms.
Nearby Towns: Chandler City •
Mesa City •