banner search whats new site index home

Hopkins County Texas

Hopkins County Courthouse is located at 118 Church Street, Sulphur Springs, TX 75482; phone: 903-438-4074.

Hopkins County was created in 1846 from parts of Lamar and Nacogdoches counties. It was named from David Hopkins [1825-1906] who came here with his parents (via Lamar County) from Indiana in 1843.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2016 • The Gombach Group • • 215-295-6555 • 3940