Eagles Mere is a residential subdivision of 46 detached single family homes built primarily in the late 1980s by DeLuca Homes. Median age is 1988. Median lot size is 1 acre. Median interior living space is 3,350 sq. ft.
Access to the Eagles Mere neighborhood is from Woodbourne Road northbound onto White Ash Drive or Swift Road.
Nearby (distances are approximate)
- Newtown Athletic Club, approximately 1/2 mile
- Core Creek County Park – at 1,200 acres, this is the 2nd largest park in Bucks County; boating and fishing on 156-acre Lake Luxembourg, less than 1 mile
- Lasalle University, Newtown Center, less than 1 mile
- Holy Family University, Newtown Campus, less than 2 miles
- Historic Newtown Borough, about 2-1/2 miles
- Historic Langhorne Borough, about 3 miles
- Shady Brook Farm, about 3 miles
- Tyler State Park, about 3 miles
- Bucks County Community College, less than 5 miles
School District: Neshaminy
Eagles Mere Map
Cottonwood Drive • Mulberry Court • Pin Oak Drive • White Ash Drive
Models / Floorplans: Davenport Country Estate, Davenport Farmhouse, Hartford, Madison, Stamford