Bridge Valley  takes its name from the eight-arch stone bridge which once crossed the Neshaminy Creek. The bridge was built in 1795 and remnants of it can still be seen. However, a newer bridge now carries traffic over the Neshaminy. Bridge Valley contained a considerable number of businesses in the 1860s and 1870s including a tavern, store, hotel, wheelwright and blacksmith shop, grist mill, saw mill, and post office. Today Bridge Valley is principally residential consisting of new homes. The only commercial activity is a leather crafts shop located in one of the residences.
School District: Central Bucks