Bennetts Corner 
This corner was given a name because of its location in the southeastern part of Doylestown Township at the intersection of two early important highways, one running from Doylestown to Newtown by way of Bridge Valley and the other from Furlong to Edison. The last named road formed part of the original township line of 1819. The place took its name from the Bennett family, who, prior to 1870, owned the land in the northwestern angle of the crossroads. But one corner is now occupied by a dwelling. A hamlet of less than a dozen houses fronts on the southwest side of the Doylestown-Newtown road near the Corner. It has been known as Bennetts Corner for more than a century.
School District: Central Bucks