banner search whats new site index home

Chatham Center


In 1871 Chatham Center was a postal village situated on Kinderhook Creek. It contained one church, one school, three stores, a wagon shop, a blacksmith shop, a paper mill, and about 124 inhabitants. It was a station stop on the Boston & Albany Railroad. [1]

Chatham Center Map

Street Names
Church Lane • Lovers Lane • Route 13 • Route 28 • Route 66

**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com • 215-295-6555 • 134311 • Privacy