Photo: Marshall/McNeil House, ca. 1887, 1008 Ridge Avenue, New Cumberland, WV. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001. Photographed by user:Kepper66 (own work), 2011, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed January, 2014.
New Cumberland City Hall is located at 104 North Court Street, New Cumberland, WV 26047.
A town was laid out by John Cuppy in 1839 and became known as Cuppy's Town.