Hancock County West Virginia
- HISTORIC SITES
- Baker's Bottom Historic District
- Dr. George Rigas House
- James F. Murray House
- Johnston-Truax House
- Marshall House
- Old Courthouse
Photo: Dr. George Rigas House, ca. 1936, 3412 West Street, Weirton, WV. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2004. Photographed by user:Generic1139 (own work), 2012, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed January, 2014.
The Hancock County Courthouse is located at 102 North Court Street, New Cumberland, WV 26047; phone: 304-564-3311.
Hancock County was created from part of Brooke County in 1848. It was named for the first signer of the Declaration of Independence, John Hancock.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact