Essex Junction Village Hall is located at 2 Lincoln Street, Essex Junction, VT 05452.
Originally a part of the Town of Essex, bordering the north bank of the Winooski River, the Village of Essex Junction was incorporated in 1892.
In 1883 Essex Junction was a village at the junction of various railroads. It contained a post office, 2 churches, a paper mill, butter tub factory, saw mill, grist mill, marble shop, nursery, 9 stores, 4 blacksmith shops, 1 wheelright shop, 1 paint shop, 2 livery stables, 2 hotels, a school, village hall and a brick manufactory.
Nearby Towns: South Burlington City • Winooski City •