Fulshear City Hall is located at 30603 Farm to Market Road 1093, Fulshear, TX 77441.
Fulshear was established in 1824 of this year by a land grant from Mexico to Churchill Fulshear, one of Stephen F. Austin's original "Old Three Hundred." A small agricultural community developed around the Fulshear Plantation.
In 1888 Churchill Fulshear, Jr., granted the San Antonio and Aransas Pass Railway a right-of-way through his land, which encouraged more settlers to move to the area.
The town of Fulshear was laid out, platted, and granted a post office in 1890.