Frisco City Hall is located at 6101 Frisco Square Boulevard, Frisco, TX 75034.
Like many Texas towns, Frisco was originally settled in proximity to the railroad at the turn of the twentieth century when rail lines were vital to local economies and population growth. Following the completion of a line that was part of the St. Louis&San Francisco Railroad in 1902, the City was incorporated in 1908 and was named for the abbreviated term used to identify the rail line—Frisco.
As a service hub for the farming community, with a post office, retail shops, and shipping capabilities, the City was primed for growth from the beginning. The first Census count of the new community occurred in 1910 and reported 332 citizens. Frisco reportedly doubled in population by 1920, when the population was estimated to be 733 people.