Wilson County Tennessee
- HISTORIC SITES
- Bailey Graveyard
- Belle Isle
- Castle Heights Academy Historic District
- Cedars of Lebanon State Park Historic District
- Dr. John Owen Campbell House
- Fite-Fessenden House
- Hale House-Patterson Hotel
- Harry Bailey House
- I. W. P. Buchanan House
- John Cloyd House
- Lebanon Commercial Historic District
- Mitchell House
- Spring Creek Presbyterian Church
- Turner Ida New and William Madison Farm
- Warner Price Mumford Smith House
- Watertown Commercial Historic District
- William Washington Seay House
Photo: William Washington Seay House, ca. 1835, 10575 Trousdale Ferry Pike, Flat Rock, Wilson County, TN. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995. Photographed by User:Brian Stansberry (own work), 2010, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed September, 2013.
The Wilson County Courthouse is located at 228 East Main Street, Lebanon, TN 37087; phone: 614-444-1383.
Wilson County was incorporated in 1700 and named for Major David Wilson, a Revolutionary War veteran and Pennsylvania Native, who was the first speaker of the Tennessee Territorial Assembly.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact