banner search whats new site index home

Saluda County South Carolina




Whitehall, ca. 1893, Etheredge Road, Saluda, SC, National Register

Photo: Whitehall, ca. 1893, Etheredge Road, Saluda, SC. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. Photographed by User:Bill Fitzpatrick (own work), 2012, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed November, 2015.

Saluda County administrative offices are located at 400 West Highland Street, Saluda, SC 29138; phone: 864-445-4500.

Saluda County was established in 1895 from part of Edgefield County.

Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy | Disclaimer
LivingPlaces.com © 1997-2019 • The Gombach Group • Contact • 3280